Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Two Indiegogo Projects In: The Ito and Morgraur-Rashaar

Between work putting out the OT and my personal life taking a punch to the face and nocking some teeth loose, but not out, I haven't had much time to talk about the latest two deliverys.

http://www.indiegogo.com/bushido

Bushido is a game I haven't played or bought before but I love the look of the minis and when this was initially going, Paizo was doing a Pathfinder Adventure Path with some flavor that fit this type of thing great.

Thought their communication skills need some massive honing here. The amount of updates after the thing ended hasn't exactly been zero, but it hasn't exactly set me on fire and make me go, "I'm in!" for anything they do in the future. Mind you, if they had a fund runner for the book itself when it goes to print and it has some more to offer and I've actually got some stuff painted, I could very well be in. The minis are nice. I thought the Oni would be bigger though...

http://www.indiegogo.com/Carnevale

Just received my package with many miniatures in it. I haven't even had time to crack open the box and look at the big fellow but I did get a lot of other stuff with it as well and they look very cool. I like the rule book which is softcover and fairly well illustrated as well. A little smaller than standard RPG books but not by much.

Hope everyone is having better times then me and that your Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects are delivering!

No comments:

Post a Comment