Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Kickstarters I'm Passing On...

With it being December and Christmas time right around the corner, even with working seven days a week sometimes, the funds are STILL limited. I don't know if that means I need to get a better job or stop spending so much money on my hobbies... Can't possibly be the later can it? Nah. Crazy talk.

Anyway, as I'm looking around, I see some with some really fantastic figures that I know I'm not going to jump into.

Eden looks great. The miniatures look fantastic. The scenery great. Its not my favorite type of genre, I don't know anyone who plays it. I'm a little leery of anything not being charged in dollars, although I fully understand why its not.

Spherewars: This looks cool. The miniatures are unique but suitible for most of the games, both RPGs and miniature wise that I play. But I've got so many of those figures already... Yeah, it's a weird thing but I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. The Werebull and some of the other figures may make me change my mind but...

Some I'm actually thinking about supporting...

Blackwatch Gultuch Rebels and Recinforcements: Honestly, this one would already be supported if they had delivered my original order from their first Kickstarter. My level was due in August. It's December. There has been a shipping charge and its supposed to be on the way. No, seriously this time. No man, really. We mean it. For reals! Still, I am a sucker for the genre, even though I don't play it and don't know anyone personally who does... but the release date on this one seems realistic.

DeepWars - Guardians of the Abyss Mini-Kicker : The first one actually delivered! I like some of the factions but not enough 'monsters' for my taste. Still, I do love the temple.

Kingdom Death: Monster: Some very interesting stuff here. Don't know if I need another board game I'm going to probably just shelf and steal the miniatures out of though.

Stuff I will probably pick up regardless due to failed Will Saves.

Imbrian Arts Minatures: They look fantastic. Like Confrontation fantastic. At the height of their awesome phase.

I think that's about it for now but things move quickly on the old funding phases so we'll see where it all is in a few weeks eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment