Sunday, May 13, 2012

So My Own Miniature Blog

I'm one of the members of 52 Weeks, 52 Miniatures found over here.  Problem is lately I seem to be the only member. Well, the only posting member. A few replies here and there but its pretty quite. So if I'm going to be posting to the void, I figure, might as well post to my own void. If the guys over there start posting or at least start having some interesting conversations, I might start posting back over there but when I'm having most of my miniature related discussions on RPG.net and am part of a community blog? That's a problem.

So what can you expect to see here? Pretty much the same thing on 52 Weeks, 52 Miniatures. More of my bad photo shots, more of me talking about different things I run across, more of my blathering and occassional ranting. In short if it was a post by me over there, it'll be the same but over here.

Anyway I bough a new lamp so hopefully that will help out. I'll also be trying to keep some of the stuff relatively short and focused save for the rantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment